Meet the Partners!
At Premier Virtual Media Partners, you get the best of both worlds – a dedicated Virtual Assistant to serve your needs and the teamwork of two professionals that work closely together. You get the benefit of both of our skill sets and our availability!
As former members of the corporate world, we excel at understanding the diverse aspects of online businesses. By combining this understanding with multiple trainings and years of experience, we have become uniquely positioned within the VA industry. Contact us today to see what we can do for you!
Hi there, I’m Erin, one of the partners behind Premier Virtual Media Partners! I’m a former accountant who traded in the spreadsheets to become a stay at home mom. While I’ve always loved my life as a stay at home mom, the driven, career-oriented side of me eventually begged for more.
I started down this path with a homeschooling blog called Secret Society of Homeschool Moms. While I no longer actively run this blog, I still love the homeschooling community it created. However, at heart I will always be more drawn to the business side of the online world.
What else do you need to know about me?
- I am a problem solver. I can easily see strengths & weaknesses, as well as offer improvements, in a straightforward manner.
- I am a life-long learner. I’ve completed a wide variety of training courses, something that I plan to continue in the future. If I don’t know, I will learn.
- I still love spreadsheets and analytics. I guess you can take the girl out of the office, but the accountant never fully comes out of the girl. If you need something analyzed then I’m here to help!
- My goal is to help your business succeed. I love to see clients become success stories! It’s why I do what I do.
- I am dependable, detail-oriented, and a team player. I always give my best work and interact well with others.
“If you are looking to get your business seen, expand your reach and work with a vivacious problem solver, Erin Persinger should be your #1 choice. Be it blog, social media or list management, Erin will think outside the box to make your business goals a reality.”
~Lisa Nehring, True North Homeschool Academy
Hi, I’m Jen, the other partner behind Premier Virtual Media Partners! Some years back, I traded in my career as a commercial insurance account manager to homeschool my son. Now that he’s grown, I’m jumping back into the part of this job that I loved – helping business owners to grow their businesses and focus on what they love.
Like Erin, I am also a blogger; serving my clients always takes priority, but I enjoy the creative outlet in my free time. Feel free to take a peek at my sites, Life Beyond the Lesson Plan and Moments in Faith, to see samples of my work and get a better feel for my personality.
What else do you need to know about me?
- I am both creative and strategic. I enjoy breaking down a problem and looking at it from several different angles to find the best solution.
- I love art and design! I have always had a love for art and architecture, but I was never much good with a paintbrush or pencil. That’s why I love graphic design! I find it fun to design unique graphics that will resonate with your audience.
- Branding and writing are two of my favorite things to do. I enjoy finding the unique “voice” behind your business and communicating it to your reader or customer base.
- I’m here to help you succeed. I can work within an already existing structure or help you build a customized structure that works for you.
- I’m a team player, detail-oriented, and ready to work with you to free up your time and grow your business!
Jennifer has been a phenomenal help in managing my Pinterest account. Her efforts have doubled my blog views. She is also super friendly, responds quickly, easy to work with, and is always willing to give tips or advice. I highly recommend her services!
~Sarah Bliss, Holistic Homeschooler